Love of Nature

                                         Love of  Nature

Hey budding minds , first of all ,Thankyou so much for showing love on my first piece of writing . I am so obliged and over the moon with your moral support and motivation. My passion to share and discuss my thoughts are getting high hopes .I wish you all are at your best level of energies ...  of course positive😃 

 So lets start our new topic about of "Love of nature " are you enjoying weather? or preparing for seasonal change till now? Have u ever observed toddlers that how they try to take teeny weeny steps? Are you excited for rain when sky seems cloudy? or stay at home when its snowy or windy? Who loves todo long walks at parks? who wants to hug trees and talk to them like your friends? yeah I am serious ,they are part of nature   Who is actually celebrate such blessings of nature while going outside or stay at home in your cosy comfy bed? I believe nature impact a great mood swings on every individual. Who is like me?? who has love for nature ? Who mesmerizing the views of nature the giant 🌄mountains ,the bright🌞 sun ,the silver or grey clouds 🌩, the twinkling stars,✯ the galaxies, the sea shore, long hours gaze of 🌦 sky,🐦chirping of birds, the sound 💦 of water fall, the greenery🍀, the smell of rain ,💧 the droplets of flower, the buzz of honey 🐝bee, the colorful 🎕 flowers, the giggles of baby👶, the hop of goat kids🐐, the quack quack 🦆 of ducklings, and the running horse🐎 is one of my all time favorite view. I enjoy . I should say I am so grateful to have such sights and observations and pleased by beautiful nature made by our God Allah Subhan o Tala .

Anyone who has love for nature can relate with me. The way we appreciate our surroundings matters a lot. May be you have different definition of nature or different opinions but for me the existence of every living body has its own magical aura that one should connect the vibe .The true essence of feelings and joy can easily gets who has love for this beautiful creation. Although nature refers to our physical world but it leaves long lasting  impression to our inner soul. It creates the strongest bond between the spiritual and real world.

I would love to listen your two cents regarding to nature and how do u perceive the love for nature and make a connection between yourself and the mother nature?

Happy Readers Enjoy your day

 Regards  Aliza


Comments

  1. Well its a nice read ; my opinion is same like yours.. Nature holds beauty one must have eyes and heart to notice it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully written 🩷 I love nature a lot and specially the fall season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an Amazing Article ... Keep it Up 👍When you're feeling Sad , simply Walking outside and getting fresh air can do wonders for you mood👍

      Delete
  3. Asalam o alekum Aliza! I love beauty of nature I inspired of ur thoughts 🩷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. walikumassalam . i am delighted to read your comments

      Delete
  4. it's was a amazing article on nature keep it up👍your words beautiful capture the essence of appreciating nature.❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you to rise and promote this topic at that time period people fully ignore this thing and how you beautifully define to mother nature🌼♥️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Amna for your thoughts and Yeah we take the mother nature for granted sometimes

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I highly relate with you nature is truly a blessing. The solution to all my problems is nature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love to know about your thoughts regarding to nature

      Delete
  8. Your articles are so amazing 💗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article,, for me... nature is everything... like u I also appreciate nature and feeling thankful to Allah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice review.... MashaaALLAH ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nature also reduces anger fear and your stress.... If u feel stress go to the seaside and listen just voice of water waves.... U feel much better, it's my best place for making me happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanku for your lovely suggestion ..the sea side is my goto place , always cherish the mood,, its a complete therapy just to sit and observe it

      Delete
  12. Hey Aliza it's an amazing article seriously when I read this article I feel relax beauty of nature is very effective for us it's really owsum feel,🌄

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow .. I also love nature 🤩 agree every bit of this article

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nature gives us immense pleasure well written Aliza

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey nice words I also love nature , Nature is the art of God 🤩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog